Ford College specialise in delivering the very latest product knowledge and cutting-edge training services to aid the successful progression and development of all Ford dealership staff.
As members of the Ford Blue Oval Club you have direct access to the training on offer from the Ford College and also a chance to utilise the purpose built facilities. Based over two main sites the Ford College also host training sessions on location, up and down the country.
Ford College, Daventry
Located at the heart of the UK, Ford College at Daventry in Northamptonshire offers a suite of technical classrooms, workshops, ramps and exhaust extraction units to deliver all elements of the Technical training curriculum.
Ford College, Loughborough
Boasting state of the art training, meeting and events facilities, Henry Ford College at Loughborough, Leicestershire is the home of the Sales, Management and Leadership programmes and also in hosting a number of national car launch events.
How can the Ford College support you?
To help you in developing your team and giving direct access to the latest industry updates, Ford College can offer you the opportunity to attend a range of Technicians courses aimed at all levels. Brush up on service practices or offer your technicians the opportunity to progress.
To take a look at the training on offer for you today, click on the course titles to read more.
- Air Conditioning Systems and Refrigerant Handling
- Basic Electrics & Electronics
- IDS Diagnostics
- Powertrain Maintenance – Car
- Steering Suspension & Brakes
- Air Conditioning & Climate Diagnosis
- Diesel Engine Management
- Methodical Diagnosis and NVH
- Petrol Engine Management
- Powertrain Overhaul & Diagnosis – Car
- Vehicle Electric & Electronics Systems – Car
Booking your course
Once you have chosen your course:
- Call the Ford College to check available dates and training location. Please inform the Ford College Team that you are a Ford Blue Oval Club Member
- If you are new to Ford College Training, please complete an Enrolment Form
- Ford College will contact you to confirm your course booking
- Receive your booking confirmation and joining instructions
- Attend your course
Enrolment FormClick here to view.
Booking FormClick here to view.
Ford College, Daventry
Tel: 01327 305232